Blogger Outreach - Back links
Frequently Asked Questions
Who writes the content?
You can write your own content and submit it or our exceptionally talented in-house trained 30+ content writing team who are all well versed with the ghost blogging writing style. Can do it for you at an additional cost.
Content that does not fall within the parameter of the word count or where a link is not submitted for the highlighted anchor text will be returned to the client.
What should the content be about?
The content is created to fit perfectly on the blog owners website. Please ensure it relates to your link. You’ll get a great natural looking relevant link.
How long will the placement stay live for on the site?
Placements usually last indefinitely but we’ll guarantee them for at least 90 days from the time of placement for peace of mind. The majority will be around for years.
Where are the links placed in the content?
Unlike others we get you real, editorial in-content links. That’s links and ‘mentions’ that exist naturally within the flow of the content and where the keywords are very competitive we may place along with a couple other useful non competing links to further solidify the natural aspect of the content. No author boxes here.
Can we approve the links?
You won’t be able to pre-approve however you can manage the live progress and see placements as we secure them. The content is non promotional and written in a ghost blogging style so it would be unnecessary to pre approve.
Blogger Outreach Terms and Conditions:
ClipCube Media will provide link building and/or content services as described on the website. All fees must be paid in full prior to the start of campaign.
ClipCube Media’s SEO Services will include (but are not limited to):
- Obtaining “back links” from other websites, blogs and directories in order to generate link popularity.
- Creating content/visual documents.
- Creating placement and submission reports.
Client must acknowledge the following with respect to SEO services:
- All fees are non-refundable.
- All fees, services, documents, recommendations and reports are confidential.
- ClipCube Media has no control over the policies of search engines with respect to the type of sites and/or content that they accept now or in the future. The Client’s website may be excluded from any blog, website, directory or search engine at any time at the sole discretion of the search engine or directory.
- ClipCube Media has no control over website and blog owners removing links and content, or deleting/moving/changing their website. These placements will not be refunded or replaced.
- Under no circumstances shall ClipCube Media be liable to you (the end user) for any damages whatsoever, including (without limitation) any direct incidental or consequential damages, loss of profits, or any claims of yours or third party websites. You, the end user assume all risks and potential damages (known or unknown) associated with using ClipCube Media’s services.
- ClipCube Media guarantees the placement of the post for a period of 90 days.
- The client should be aware that metics of the blog sites are guaranteed to the point of delivery to the client.
- ClipCube Media reserves the right to tweak anchor text and other order details to ensure successful placements.
- As an outsourced provider of specific SEO services, ClipCube Media does not guarantee search engine positions for any particular keyword, phrase, or search term. Neither does ClipCube Media guarantee any traffic increases.
- Linking to “bad neighborhoods” or getting links from “link farms” can seriously damage all SEO efforts. ClipCube Media does not assume liability for the Client’s choice to link to or obtain a link from any particular website without prior consultation.
- ClipCube Media is not responsible for changes made to the website by other parties that adversely affect the search engine rankings of the Client’s website.
ClipCube Media reserves the right to cancel any orders placed for websites in illegal or offensive industries. Any illegal content, products, services or items hateful, objectionable or defamatory content aimed at any people group, race, gender, sexual orientation or otherwise attacks on any person, business, organisation, product or service; cruelty towards animals; or otherwise content found to be objectionable will be cancelled and refunded.
If you are unsure if your site violates our restrictions, please contact us FIRST.